Sunday, March 1, 2009

Project:Bookshelf

For the past couple of months I started to notice that I was running out of space on my current bookshelf what with all the books I either bought or received for Christmas.



You also have to add to my collection my addiction to Marvel's Mighty Muggs, with all this I needed to find a solution to this situation fast.


In my place I have a wall that's between my bedroom and my roommate's bedroom where I once had a small 3-shelf bookshelf,
this is where I decided to start my project.



Now big thanks goes to my brother Tony for helping me come up with the idea and for telling me to built it.
This Is the process I took to built my bookshelf, first I had to come up with the idea, so I drew it up on google's sketchup



and after that, I started my project.











Now that it was built I had to decide on paint, I decided to paint it one color only because I would be a lot of work and I was lazy.







Now this is the completed work with all my collection.





you can see more of the shelf and close-up of my collection on my flickr page.

You can follow my on twitter here.





No comments: