Friday, February 5, 2010

2010 Wish list (or what I plan to have on my shelf by 2011)

It's a new year and a new wish list

Every year I makes a list of what I want to add to my Collection and I like to see if I get it done by the year end.
Some of these I haven't read and some are my favorites so I just want to have them my collection.
This year I have added Mangas and regular Books to expand my reading as posted in my resolution blog

after all these I will DEFINITELY have a lot of reading....



GRAPHIC NOVELS


Absolute Death Written by Neil Gaiman; Art by Mark Buckingham, Chris Bachalo, Jeffrey Jones, Dave McKean and Mark Pennington; Cover by Dave McKean

Absolute Justice by Alex Ross, Jim Krueger, and Doug Braithwaite

Absolute Planetary Book One & Book Two by Warren Ellis and John Cassaday

Absolute V for Vendetta Written by Alan Moore; Art and cover by David Lloyd

Area 10
Written by Christos Gage; Art by Chris Samnee

Blacksad Written by Juan Diaz Canales; Art by Juanjo Guarnido

Blood and Water Written by Judd Winick; Art by Tomm Cooker; Cover by Brian Bolland

Criminal (Deluxe Edition) Written by Ed Brubaker; Art by Sean Phillips

Dark Entries Written by Ian Rankin; Art by Werther Dell'Edera; Cover by Lee Bermejo

Superman: Secret Origin by Geoff Johns art by Gary Frank

The Bronx Kill Written by Peter Milligan; Art by James Romberger; Cover by Lee Bermejo

The Chill Written by Jason Starr; Art by Mick Bertilorenzi; Cover by Lee Bermejo

The Executor Written by Jon Evans; Art by Andrea Mutti; Cover by Lee Bermejo

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Written byEric Shanower & L; Frank Baum Art by Skottie Young.

Wolverine: Old Man Logan Written by Mark Millar; Art by Steve Mcniven.


MANGAS


20th Century Boys written and illustrated by Naoki Urasawa.

All My Darling Daughters written and illustrated by Fumi Yoshinaga

Bakuman written by Tsugumi Ohba and drawn by Takeshi Obata.

Hero Tales written by Huang Jin Zhou and illustrated by Hiromu Arakawa.

Nightschool written and illustrated by Svetlana Chmakova.

Peepo Choo written and illustrated by Felipe Smith

Pluto: Urasawa x Tezuka written and illustrated by Naoki Urasawa

Tsubasa: Those with Wings written and illustrated by Natsuki Takaya.

BOOKS


Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

In the Woods by Tana French

Sandman Slim: A Novel by Richard Kadrey (Author)

Schulz and Peanuts: A Biography by David Michaelis

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
by Stieg Larsson, Reg Keeland

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

The Many Deaths of the Firefly Brothers: A Novel by Thomas Mullen

The Strain: Book One of The Strain Trilogy by Chuck Hogan, Guillermo del Toro

Wow after looking at list, this is going to be a big year for reading.

Follow juand182 on Twitter

No comments: