Friday, January 1, 2010

First post of 2010 (or what I got for Christmas)

Welcome 2010 or as my friends are calling it "dos mil ten" now as the holidays have come and past i wish to talk about the great gifts I have received from my friends and families.


My family and friends always knows about my love for Comics and Video Games and this years was no exception,
as my collection this year grew more extensive with my presents and all the books I've purchased.


Written by Brian Azzarello; Art by Victor Santos; Cover by Lee Bermejo



Written by Brian Michael Bendis; Art by Michael Avon Oeming



Written by Robert Kirkman; Art by Ryan Ottley



PS3 - God of War Collection



And some of the books I've purchased this year are:

Chew Volume 1: Taster's Choice

Gotham Central: Vol.1 and Vol.2 HC

Irredeemable: Volume 1

Sleeper: Season 1

The Complete Essex County Trilogy (Tales from the Farm, Ghost Stories, and The Country Nurse)

and many more. . .

I look forward to 2010 and even more books to read and buy.

You can follow my on twitter here.





No comments: