Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goals in 2010 (not "resolutions")

I always try to make "resolution" that I never follow up, so this year will be different.

These are Goals that I want to accomplish before the end of the year, projects and ideas that I want to have accomplish.

Some are for fun, but most are to better myself and my life.

None of these are in any specific order except the top 3


10) Write a comic book story - my artwork is still not up to par to be able to draw a comic book, but I'm hoping to get my writing skills set up first.

9) Write a novel - practice, practice, practice, I need to get down to writing more.

8) Draw at least 3 TIMES a week - I've been slacking off on a lot of things and I plan to change that.

7) Read at least 6 books (non-comic book related) - even though I am reading more, I really need to expand my reading to different type of novels.

6) Read more Mangas - same thing applies here from #7, I need to expand my readings to different cultures.

5) Learn to play a guitar - I would really love to be able to compose and play my own songs.

4) Compose a song with Nancy - once I learn the guitar, I want to be able to compose a song with my little sister her on the piano and me on the guitar.

3) One new and/or cool thing a month - I realized that I don't do new things anymore and I plan to change that immediately, hopefully have all my friends along with me.

2) Get a car - even though public transportation doesn't bother me, I would be good to not have to depend on others for rides.

1) Get engage with my girlfriend - I've been with my girl for over 4 1/2 years and my life has been amazing with her, and I can't wait to take that next step in our relationship.
(don't worry my girlfriend never reads any of my blogs so hopefully she won't find out)

Hopefully by the same time next year I will be able to show that I indeed accomplish ALL my goals.






Follow juand182 on Twitter

No comments: