Thursday, June 3, 2010

My C2E2 Collection ( or what I'll be reading this summer)

In my last blog I posted about all the books I ended up picking up at C2E2,
some of these books I've had never read before and some I wanted to have as part of my collection.

I picked up a total of 17 books total ranging from several different companies and different genres.
I only have read some of the books both recently and before




The list of books are as follow:

Hellboy Animated Volume 1: The Black Wedding 
This is a great short book that really captures the spirit of Hellboy and his wonderful cast of characters.


Area 10 
This is by Far my favorite Vertigo crime book and is becoming one of my favorite graphic novels ever.


The Bronx Kill 
Another of the Vertigo crime book (haven't read yet)


Superspy
A series of Short spies stories written and drawn by Matt Kindt.(Haven't read yet)


Whiteout Volume 1: The Definitive Edition
An great crime story written by one of my Fave writer, Greg Rucka. (haven't read yet)


That Salty Air 
Life is never as bad as you think


Mouse Guard Volume 2: Winter 1152 (Mouse Guard Graphic Novels)
A great story continues in this story of Mouses struggling to survive a harsh world.


Dead@17 : Ultimate Edition
A massive collection of series of books about a demon killer called Nara.


Noble Causes Archives Vol.1
this volume collects the first 20+ issues of a superhero drama. (haven't read yet)


Fear Agent Vol.1
A really good story about a Bounty Hunter in space, (can't wait to read the rest)


Empire
A really good story about what do you do after you take over the world.


Iron Man : Demon in a Bottle
A must-have in my collection, a quintessential Iron Man story. (haven't read yet)


Marvel : 1985
A really good story about heores in the real world by Mark Millar and Tommy Lee Edward.
  

Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft
An amazing story brought to us by Joe Hill (son of Stephen King)


The Killer Vol.2
The second volume of a story about a hit-man and the life he lives.


Liberty Meadows Vol.4
Adding another volume of the Frank Cho wonderful story. (haven't read yet)



I'm hoping to finish reading these books in time before Wizardworld: Chicago Comicon 2010 in August
(most likely since I'm going to probably buy more books)


Follow juand182 on Twitter

No comments: